Well... I am still rather new to LDAP however a search of freshmeat.net
pulled this up.  Perhaps this will help.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/qldapadmin/?topic_id=28%2C253%2C861 -
qmail/ldap admin tool.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/jamm/?topic_id=28 - here is one for postfix -
web based

http://freshmeat.net/projects/phpqladmin/?topic_id=28%2C253%2C68 - qmail/web
admin tool

http://freshmeat.net/projects/qmailadmin/?topic_id=28%2C243 - another qmail
admin tool

http://freshmeat.net/projects/webmin/?topic_id=253 - webmin ...  Might have
something here that could help.

The tools are coming.  Some look promising.  Might not be perfect yet but
they are coming :D

---------
Yes, but how about specific tools? I mean, how about if I have a MTA with
accounts on an LDAP server.

Last months LJ has a great article about setting up a Postfix+LDAP+Courier,
and they also say that there is lack of a good administration tool.
Especially compared with NIS that has all the accounts as normal system
accounts on a server.