Thank you. I know the advantage and the disadvantage of Live-CD is that you can NOT
install and uninstall anything. Rather inconvinent for advance user who would like to
set up a FTP-server or webserver. Do you recommend Slackware for minimal installaion?
BTW, my friend would like to "embrace and extend" the concept of Linux Live CD now. I
thought it would be profitable consider the amount of money needed to purchase a real
OS!

eulerkhc