> > --- "Chris Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >I'd like to create some screen savers of my photographs for the KDE
> > >desktop, does anyone know how?
> > >
> > >Chris Mason

I'm not sure exactly what kind of screen saver you want but KDE has a
built in screen saver that is just will make a slide show off all pictures
in a specified folder.
Right click on desktop, choose configure desktop, go to screensaver and choose
slide show.  Then hit setup and specify the folder with all your pictures in it.
That's it you should now have a screen saver that will cycle through all the
pictures in specified folder as a slide show for your screen saver.
Hope this helps.
Ilona