Hi!

Pretty much reposting since I've received no answers.

On my IBM Thinkpad T23, I got the built-in Prism 2.5 Wi-Fi adapter to
work (then promptly broke it again) using the tools from the
linux-wlan-ng project. Built the RPMS from SRPMS.

However, the redhat-config-network tool does not see the adapter and I
cannot use profiles with it. Is there a way to add this adapter to the
list of adapters the config-network tool recognizes? Does Red Hat update
this tool with new drivers? Where does it get the list of known
adapters, anyway...?

Thanks for any ideas!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz