Hi

It's an OOTB RH80 machine, text login, no X, french language

when I log in for the first time after boot, I can use the AltGr key to
produce special chars such as pipe |, hash #, and so on.

after a while (I'm quite certain that it's after switching to another text
console with Alt-Fn), as soon as I depress the AltGr key, a zero 0 appears.
So once this happened, I have to type my command (for example "ls | more")
with the additional 0 (ie : I get "ls 0| more") then edit the command line
and backspace erase the 0 char before submitting it (with enter). From that
moment on, I get this problem each time I use the AltGr key, until I reboot.

I get this on any machine where I installed RH80, and whether the latest
updates were applied or not.

any idea ???
Bien sûr que je suis perfectionniste !
Mais ne pourrais-je pas l'être mieux ?
        Thierry ITTY
eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]               FRANCE