From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Andy Elacion, Jr.
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 7:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RH7.2 lokkit changes don't hold

Yes it does, it does not recognise the changes that you made because ipchains/iptables does not recognize your changes.

When you modify your firewall rules save it using ipchains-save or iptables-save, then restart ipchains/iptables.

Terry Hobart wrote:

Lokkit reverts to high by default each time it is invoked. The original settings are in effect on the machine it is just that when lokkit runs it does not read them and just displays high. The obvious problem with this is you have to remember what you entered the last time in order to do it again.

Terry