I have a dual AMD CPU system (Tyan motherboard) and an ATI Radeon 8500
video card and I'm having a problem when I reboot either Red Hat 8.0 or
the latest beta of 8.1.  The problem is when I reboot my monitors go into
"off mode" (i.e. they receive no video signal) and usually don't come back
on at all.  Occasionally, if I leave the system alone long enough, the
monitors will come back on at the Red Hat graphical log on screen, but not
always.  Has anyone ever seen this type of behavior before?  Personally,
I'm thinking it may be a hardware problem but I thought I'd see what
others thought.

Thanks,
Jason