Install Linux.  You'll never have problems with IE again.

<snip>
Internet Explorer working
</snip>
Isn't that an oxymoron?
Kind of like"Microsoft Works"?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/25/03 10:34PM >>>
I wasn't sure who else to send this problem to, and this was the only
logical support I found on the website.

I am a typical computer user - I have never used, perchased, or even
heard of Linux, until one day I opened my Internet Explorer and there
was an error saying the page could not be found.

I checked all my internet connections and tried again - same response.
I tried going to a website and a "Red Hat User Management" page came up.
It gave me a search and add option, as well as the following:
a.. Search for Users by clicking SEARCH FOR USERS
a.. Add new users (Admin only) by clicking ADD A NEW USER
a.. Modify users details by clicking SEARCH FOR USERS first and then
choosing the entry to Modify
a.. Delete an existing entry (Admin only) by clicking SEARCH FOR USERS
first and then choosing the entry to Delete

At the bottom, it said "Powered by Linux". I tried going to ANOTHER
website, and I got the same repsonse. Every time I open Internet
Explorer and try to go ANYWHERE, I get the same response (but my
internet connection is fine). As I stated before, I have never even
HEARD of Red Hat Linux until this problem. Could you please tell me what
I need to do, in the simplest terms possible, to get Internet Explorer
working again?

Thank you.