man nslookup

- -----Original Message-----
From: Gene Yoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How do you convert IP address to domain names?

*** PGP Signature Status: unknown
*** Signer: Unknown, Key ID = 0xB39AB297
*** Signed: 01/08/2003 10:31:17 AM
*** Verified: 02/27/2003 8:31:26 AM
*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

Thomas E. Dukes wrote:
> This guy is still on line.  I can telnet to him.  Anyone know how I
> can hack him back?
>
> Palmetto Shopper
> http://www.palmettoshopper.com
> Serving all of South Carolina and beyond!

the address could of been spoofed and you may be hacking a
legitimate equipment.  i would discourage you from taking
matters into your own hands.  this list is not to teach you
hacking.  try hacker irc channel.

- --
<<gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>>

*** END PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***