Ok, so I'm trapped in a domain-less windows environment, and I need to
be able to browse, graphically, the workgroups, and the shares in those
workgroups.  I have Samba running on my machine...(RH8)..using Webmin to
configure...everything works fine as far as my machine showing up in the
listing on windows machines.  I've heard of, but never seen, Komba.
However, I use the gnome desktop and am looking to sell Linux as a
desktop/server solution for my office, and need the graphical browsing
functionality like in windows.  Any ideas, packages available, tricks?

Thanks!
<t>
--
J. Tim Willis
“A Computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.”