From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Richard Humphrey
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RH 8.0 and mySQL

We are unable to connect via telnet to port 3306 (does telnet server need to
be running?)  This machine is on our LAN and already behind a firewall, so
no firewall is running locally on the machine. I ran the netstat command and
it appears to be listening on port 3306.  What should I check for in the
mySQL config?