LAST FIRST said:
> Dear everyone,
>   I just wonder if it is possible to concurrently run two java-vm. I meant
> java 1.4.1 and 1.3.2. When I install after another, RH8.0 seems to think
> I have NO java at all! I suspect it maybe one java had "Replace"
> another! Is it a way that I install both version of them, and run a
> specific one both from command line and automatically by Mozilla-1.0.1
> and Opera-6.11? Detail of my system: PIII733,832M RAM, 60G(10G for
> RH8.0) About 800M swap.

installing 2 java rpms may conflict but nothing will stop you from
downloading the self extrating binary. from java.sun.com, grab the
.bin file and run it, it will extract, and bang, a 2nd version of
java .....note that probably no apps will be aware that it exists
so you may have to do some things to get your apps to recognize it.

nate