Hi Patrick,

i did the same some age ago (HD 120Go on dual RH+XP).

RH8 recognizes FAT32 partitions BELOW 20 Go.
i tested different configurations, but no way.

so, you should make 6 or 7 partitions of max 20 Go,
using Partition Magic or Swisknife (freeware) on Win.
NOTE: from RH8, the vfat type is not so secure for Win.
WARNING : for each part, the size in Mo must be without digits.
this is also a source of problems for the size recognition of RH8.

hope this helps,

Marc