Hey all,

I just downloaded, compiled, and installed the latest Pth for my Linux
8.0 system so I can compile in the TSRM component for PHP that would
use Pth.  I had some silly errors and ones I have never seen.  So I
uninstalled Pth and reran compile for PHP 4.3.1.  Then the compilation
died on weird errors that were based on pthreads.  I then noticed that
the original pthread.h file in /usr/include was gone.  My question is
simple: How does one reinstall the pthreads files, preferrably from the
system RPMs for Linux 8.0?

Please cc my email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ta,
Rob

=====

Rob Marano