Glad you got it working, and even though your using Gnome you should
be able to run just about any KDE app you want because of the library's
being installed by default.

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 13:35, Mark Phelps wrote:
HA!! Yeah, baby! That was the deal! I have no idea why. But it
doesn't much matter at this point. The program's working and that's
what I was after.

Thanks for putting up with me Adam and Tony

Mark