Two ways...one way is to obtain the patches... which I reckon should be
called patch-2.0.32.gz & patch-2.0.33.gz...move these to /usr/src, then do
something like >gzip -cd <patchfile_name>.gz | patch -p0    , for both
patches, then cd /usr/src/linux, make mrproper ; make config ; make dep ;
make clean ; make the kernel, make the modules....blablablah..

  The other way is to obviously read the Kernel_HOWTO...oh damn, I
should've put that first :)

 Cheers!
Db
> From: Jeff Tomich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: redhat-list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Help, need to upgrade
> Date: Friday, April 10, 1998 2:52 AM
>
> Running RH 5.0 2.0.31. Would like to upgrade to the latest of 2.0.33.
What