Hi,

What Ed is trying to say I believe is... He first goes to RHN website,
logs in and then deletes the system he is about to re-install. Then he
can re-install and use the same RHN account and just re-register during
firstboot or whenever.

This way you are using the same RHN account with same username / pass
and not polluting the RHN servers with loads of different accounts.

Regards

Philip Wyett