Hi all ,

I have some linux and some win$ boxes running SMB on the same LAN. Can the
network browsing be simplified by using lisa daemon and can it be used
effectively?. I think I have to run DNS server to give name lookups that
shouldnt be a problem but do I have to make a entry in the dns server for
all the linux systems manuall ? can it happen automatically when the system
takes in a IP address from the DHCP ( something like auto updation of the
DNS records as and when the systems join the network)  is there any other
way in which I can give network browsing for my linux clients ?  can any one
please give me some idea ?

regards,

Senthil