Hi!

 Well, I have RH8.0 mostly up and running,
 but I have a problem or two. I hope somebody might be able to help me
 out here.

 Sendmail:
 If I send mail from sylpheed, (like this one) my adress is correct,
 eg. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 I use sendmail as MTA when sending from sylpheed. It sends the mail to
 "localhost" and sendmail takes care of the rest.

 The problem is that when I send mail from the CL, eg:
 mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 or even mail somelocaluser

 the user receives my mail as coming from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and mweb of course bounces back and mail destined to the 'net.

 How do I tell sendmail to always send as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Thanks!

--

QUIPd 1.02: (594 of 612)
-> I don't know if it's what you want, but it's what you get.  :-)