From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Richie Crews
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:39 PM
To: Redhat List (General)
Subject: Re: RH8 apache problem?

Make sure the following line is uncommented in your apache conf

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

also add a line below it for .pl scripts like this

AddHandler cgi-script .pl

--
Richie Crews
Unix Administrator / Internet Integrator

"Providing security for your email needs"
Stop Spam, Support RBL http://www.mail-abuse.org