Rudik A.A. wrote:
> Here is the output of the -v:
>
> ssh -v sgn4.sgn.com
  <snip>
> debug1: next auth method to try is password
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:
> Connection closed by 65.113.59.13
> debug1: Calling cleanup 0x8061610(0x0)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] .ssh]#
>
> What must be done ?

I cant check this myself, but what does your  hosts.allow and hosts.deny
look like on that system that your connecting to?

Everything else looks fine.  The ssh tries to auth with keys then password.
If password is wrong it would say something like:

  debug1: packet_send2: adding <snip>
  debug1: authentication that can continue <snip>
  Permission denied, please try again.
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:

So it looks like it's xinetd doing the denying