On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 07:27:14AM -0600, Jim Hale wrote:
> This would probably be the same as running pretty much any Win App on
> a Linux system though.
>
> I'm using RH 8.0, Wine is set to load by default. How hard is it, or
> is it even possible to install things like OutlookXP (2003) or other
> Windows apps? I mean, I know it's supposed to be possible with Wine,
> but how practical is it?

It's more practical to run evolution (ximian.com/products/evolution),
which is an outlook clone but without the viruses.  If you need to
connect to an exchange server with all that entails, then check out
Ximian Connector at the same site.

As for other windows apps, it's more practical to find a native linux
replacement.  In my opinion, anyway.