Hi,

I recently removed some packages from my Red Hat 8
installation, and when I rebooted I now receive a
login screen which is not the "Red Hat 8 blue
background blue login window" screen, but one which is
beage with a manual clock-face to the right of it.

When going back into the "packages" option I noticed
that the "Gnome Desktop Uninstalled" was uninstalled.
I swear this wasn't of my doing as I deleted packages
underneath Gnome Desktop, but somehow this was
removed.

Anyway, I've re-installed the Gnome Desktop
Environment but still get that login screen instead of
the nice Blue one on my other Linux boxes.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Thanks.

Michael.