That's a good question.  I have a Palm m515 and I have not been able to sync
either. I have followed all of the previous threads regarding this issue but
I cannot get it to sync with my laptop or my desktop both of which run Red
Hat 8.  I also noticed something interesting.  In previous versions of Red
Hat there is a nice little gpilot-applet control that sits in your taskbar
and can easily allow you to configure your syncing preferences. Red Hat 8
has no such applet. If I ever do get the Palm to sync I wonder how Evolution
or other pilot-aware apps will know about it?

Michael

Michael Mingle, MCSE MCDBA
Information Systems Analyst
Aerojet Ordnance Tennessee