Immediates clearances are only needed if you work for DoD or an intelligence agency. If you get hired by someone who's clients are mainly civilian agencies, you don't need a clearance. Actually the first time I got hired in this area was for a DoD client, and I didn't have a clearance either. I just had to work in the office, and couldn't go to the customer's site.

paul

Joe Polk wrote:

Most such jobs require clearance. How would one obtain clearance ahead
of applying for a job with the gub'munt?

<<JAV>>