I downloaded glibc-2.3.2-4.80.src.rpm and proceeded to build RPMS on my
system.  After a lot of churning around (around 2 days - it is a slow
system!), I obtained the binary RPMs.  However, I noticed that it only
produced glibc-2.3.2-4.80.i586.rpm and glibc-debug-2.3.2-4.80.i586.rpm.
Other RPMs supposed to be built by this src RPM (such as
glibc-common-2.3.2-4.80.i386.rpm and glibc-devel-2.3.2-4.80.i386.rpm did not
show up).  Any ideas why all the "sub-packages" would not be built?  The
build process reported no errors.

Thanks in advance for any help,
--MOby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a
Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not
a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was
not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

--  Pastor Martin Niemöller