-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Red Hat List Serv (E-mail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, April 12, 1998 23:25 PM
Subject: Clones

Any of you guys had problems with Linux and cheap clone PC compats..?

I've got an evergreen 486-100 or 5xAMD motherboard with on board IDE and
serial ports which I plan an install later this week (as I mentioned
earlier)?

The only problem I have ever had with cheap clones is that they don't
restart by themselves correctly... I tried many ways to fix it, but none of
the ideas worked... Besides that I think you are OK...

Bill Bushong - Concord, NH
Web Page: http://www.totalnetnh.net/~billybb
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Call Sign: N1SNI   --()--   ICQ Number: 1268653
-- In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making a
good OS - Linus Torvalds
Download for free the future of networks... http://www.redhat.com