Hi Everyone,

I'm telnetting from the win95 machine using the win95 telnet client,
needless to say that it's ugly, but I'm having a problem with setting the
screen length.  Mainly, I  have no idea just where to set it up.  The other
thing to consider is that I use the same account to log on the console too.

If a telnet setup and console setup can't co-exist then I'm happy to just
run it from telnet.

Also, how about something to read up on setting up groups and the like from
the commandline, I'd like to have my telnet account setup with some admin
priv's, mainly to move about the whole system.  Not root equivilant as I
can su obviously, but just something admin like.

TIA

Cya,

Pete
<sig under construction>