On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Robert Jameson wrote:

> I recently did a install and didn't choose to install Xfree or Gnome, and
> now I need them
>

> What's the best way to go about getting these packages all of them..

You need to have something that automatically resolves dependencies. One
way is to run the install again, but choose "Upgrade", then select the
packages you want from the manual selection page.  You can also use
up2date.  Either way, you may find yourself needing packages later that
you missed, and up2date is the best way to add those.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
[EMAIL PROTECTED]