Robert P. J. Day wrote:

can someone clarify this?  i mean, it makes no sense for red hat
to be sending out offers like this from the chtah.com domain,
does it?

All previous announcements have been done through this domain as well, including their RHCE specific surveys, etc. Unless they're really good, I'd safely say that they're contracted by Red Hat to do this.

I don't suppose you subscribe to "Under The Brim" either? All links point thru chtah. It's basically a reference tag to check who's going where from the commercial email they're sending out. Not uncommon - not pretty, but not uncommon.

-Rick

--
Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.