I am a newbie so I have what I think is a simple quesiton.
How do I determine what programs are installed on my machine. I have been running RH8
for about a month now and I installed a progam to access a MS share but can not
remember the program name. Is there a switch for RPM that will list installed
packages. I looked at the man page and did not find a switch for listing installed
packages.
Is there a graphical package manager that will querry and list the installed packages?
Thanks,