From: "Paul Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:13 PM
Subject: Linux equivalent of Solaris BSM?

I posted something yesterday about logging in Linux, but I suspect such
a mundane question got drowned out by the busy thread on "Redhat Linux 9".

So, I'll ask again.

Is there a function within Linux, without having to resort to a third
party app, that can get the level of security auditing down to a very
granular level, equivalent to the BSM auditing in Solaris?

i.e. logging security policy changes, file deletions, etc

thanks

Paul