But isn't it strange how this can happen, since the
mount point is already mounted.

I also administer many Tru64 UNIX and Sun Solaris
machines, and neither shows this type of behaviour. If
something is mounted, you shouldn't be able to mount
on top of it, just imagient he mess you get yourself
in when you try to unmount early mounted filesystems
when others are already mounted on top of them.

Michael.

--- "Ashley M. Kirchner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Michael Mansour wrote:
>
> >I think I've found a bug in RH8's NFS.
> >
> >On the RH8 client, I can mount the filesystem many
> >times as shown (df -k output):
> >

>     The same thing happens under RH7.3 - all of my
> machines are 7.3 and
> I can replicate the same thing you just did.
>
> --
> W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape
> somewhere.

>   Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .
>  303.442.6410 x130
>   IT Director / SysAdmin / WebSmith             .
>  800.441.3873 x130
>   Photo Craft Laboratories, Inc.            .
> 3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6
>   http://www.pcraft.com ..... .  .    .
> Boulder, CO 80303, U.S.A.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s