I have been using a 'Best Buy' brand 10/100 NIC from a Best Buy store, for the last year or so, and it works beautifully. T'was the cheapest NIC in the store, if I remember correctly, it was under $15 .... is that low price enough :-).

FYI, I am running RH 7.2

- Chinmay.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I will assume this is not a laptop, as such I would recommend an
external modem for the best compatibility. As for a NIC (ethernet card),
I've had good luck with Netgear, D-Link, and SMC all offer very
inexpensive cards (under $20).

<<JAV>>