Are you login as user or root? Probably root has disable it for user. If not you can
run rhn-network form system setting. (Someone probably disable it in the first run of
Linux.)

--- message from Don Leeper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> attached:
Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
--- Begin Message ---

I am missing the alert notification on the panel. I have found some docs but just can't seem to get it back. Is there a command to get it back? Stupid question I know but it is bugging me.

Don

--- End Message ---