check 'ifconfig'

 Bored is me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok, i filled in my IP, Subnet, and default gateway, and it lets me activate
the device! (and it works when it boots too) unfortunatly, its still not
working, i get no light on the card, and i cant access any web pages. It
doesnt matter if i fill in anything about the IRQ or memory or I/O or not.
it was having a problem with DHCP. if i switch to another thing, like bootp
or dialup, DHCP is greyed out, but i can still select it. Do i have to fill
in some stuff about it, or what?