> I've taken a linux termcap/terminfo entry to SCO and installed it there.
> Though I must admit I haven't tried scoadmin or sysadmsh using it. Works
> great for everything else, though.

I Fred,

I too ported Linux termcap/terminfo to my SCO box and it's working if I
access the SCO box directly from linux using telnet.

What I intend to do is as following.

Our commercial operation is in BBx on the Sco server.
Our users are on linux workstations deserved by a red hat  7.03 server. They
connect to the Sco box using telnet in a linux console. At this point I all
have my keys working.

To avoid loosing a session (and have a lot of work to rebuilt a file in my
BBx service) if by mistake a user close his window or by a network failure;
I run telnet thru a software named 'screen' wich retain a session in
background; wich session I can recall and resume at the point where it have
been left.

'screen' have an embeded VT-100 terminfo if I use it as TERM=vt100 all my
keys are fully working in the SCO box but exept for window's line drawing
wich are replaced by letters (quite ugly and irritable).

On an other way if I run 'screen' with TERM=linux graphics are all ok all
keys are rendered except F1 to F12 wich are not compatables to SCO so make
my BBx software unusable.

I tried a lot of tricks to pass thru my graphic or F keys without success;
inexperiance is a big part of my flaws. The solution I seek now is to run my
BBx sessions thru a software as Netterm or Kermit operated by 'screen' so
may be there is a solution ? I don't know!!!!

Michel