* Mathew J. Mirabella

> However, there is another side to the story.  Windows does come with
> full mp3 support, media players that support a wide range of media
> types, a web browser that does really support css and xslt/xml stuff
> properly (netscape and mozilla have a long way to go with css
> support, and in some cases, even tables and frames).  with the
> addition of ms office, you have a range of office tools that are
> very feature rich (still more so than openoffice), and an email
> client that is very easy to configure (although, i have serious
> issues with microsoft exchange, but that is another story).  while
> red hat 8.0 for their own perhaps reasonable reasons, have not
> provided mp3 support out of the box.

Please don't post trolls here.  I do not agree on what you write
above.  The office tools in Linux/GNU or Unix environments are
approximately as good as on Windows.  The _only_ significant product
you do not get on Linux is MS Office.  But there is a vast range of
other products that makes MS Office look lame.  (Everything is not
wysiwyg, you know.)

The only thing that is better in Windows is that it is what people is
used to, and it is word-documents that people use.  Sadly, this is important.

--
 Jon Haugsand, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.norges-bank.no