From: Reuben D. Budiardja [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: log-out a user - How To

OK, this is getting weirder.

Earlier, I did try to kill all processes run by that user manually using
ps -uax | grep username

and then just
kill -9 pid

Now, 'w' and 'ps -uax' does not show the user at all, but 'who' shows that the
user is currently log in.

'userdel' still fails with messagge: user username is currently log in

/dev/pts/12 does not exist.

Any help? Thanks.

RDB

/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML