I *may* have accidently deleted a user, but don't know which one. I believe it may
have been a default user included with RHL 8. It happened so fast with *no
confirmation* that I can't possibly know what it was.

Does anyone have, or know, the *default set* of users included with RHL8?

To help narrow the search... I had sorted the user list by name and the user in
question was in "P" (I was editing my PostgreSQL account at the time...). The current
list looks like this:

pcap
postfix
postgresql
???
proftp

Warmest Regards,
Tim

--
/**
 * Timothy Stone      . Sun Certified Java Programmer