Howdy!

As I download StarOffice to evaluate, I was pondering that there's
really only one more PC-desktop application to which I'm addicted:
Quicken. Is there a remotely adequate replacement for this financial
planning tool that'll run on RH5?

Oh, heck...SO is a 45 meg download, so I've got lots of time for another
question: Is there a good index/TOC to the contrib RPMs in
ftp.redhat.com:/pub/contrib/i386 ? The closest I found was the grouped
section, which makes good generalizations, but not any finer definition
of things.

Thanks, listfolk!

--j
--