Hi Doug,

> I have squirrelmail up but I want to use it for a front end
> to my M$Exchange server.

I've actually been running this for a few months now. I would recommend
using the tarball version on their site, rather than the rpm from redhat.

> Anyone any thoughts any configs or howtos?

In the config routine, choose option D and configure for exchange.

Then, at the main menu screen, choose option 2 - Server Settings
In there, choose A to update IMAP Settings
Make sure (number 4) the IMAP server is the ip address of your exchange
server

That should be it. If that works, I can also tell you how to get your global
address list to show up in squirrelmail.

Hope that helps!

Jody