> I recently setup squirrelmail and was wondering if it can be
> used to pick up mail for other email accounts?  For example,
> I have several email accounts at 4 different sites.  Can it
> pick up mail at different hosts for me?

Have you been to the Squirrelmail site at all? <http://www.squirrelmail.org>
They've got a section called plugins. In there, you'll find over a hundred
plugins. This may be what you're looking for:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=17

> Also, I only have an "Inbox".  How do you create "Sent",
> "Trash", etc., folders?

Are you using the tarball off squirrelmail's site, or the rpm from redhat?
The one from squirrelmail's site has a great configure script. In there,
there's a folder section. You need to make sure those folder names match
your server.

Hope that helps.

Jody