When I installed squirrelmail, it was running under user 1000.  I
changed it to root.  That might not be the right thing but I figured if
root couldn't create the directories no other user could.  :-)

I tried chmod 775 but that didn't work.  Any other ideas?

Thanks

Palmetto Shopper
http://www.palmettoshopper.com
Serving all of South Carolina and beyond!

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
AIM: Buffalo2K / Y!: rscrawford / ICQ: 11640404 http://www.mossroot.com
http://www.stonegoose.com "It is only with our heart that we can see
clearly.  What is essential is invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de
Saint Exupery