Greetings

I have a quite old Intel Server that's been running linux for some time. It
has dual-scsi on the motherboard, no IDE. The current version is 7.2. I want
to upgrade to 8.0. The system is old enough that it doesn't boot from CD.
When I try to boot from FDD or the network it doesn't recognize the SCSI.
Apparently 7.3 did. Any suggestions how I may make the FDD or NET boot
recognize the SCSI adapters?

I did search the RH site to try to find some solution, without luck.

Thanks in advance...

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and delete this email and all attachments.