Hi there,

I posted this problem I was having yesterday but didn't see it show up in
the digest and didn't get any resposes so I'm guessing the mail at school is
screwing up again.

I just installed Red hat on a new machine the first time I ran X everything
seemed to be fine.  Now I may have touched something by accident but I can't
imagine what.  Now when I open a console window it appears that bot the text
and background are black.  whatever I type in to run seems to work but I
can't see what I type or the response to the commands.

help,

rob