Hello,
        Yes I have set the classes.zip file in my classpath.  I also set
the JAVA_HOME variable and I know that it is correct.  If you have the jdk
working, could you tell me what you set your CLASSPATH variable to, your
JAVA_HOME variable, and your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to?  What exactly
does the classpath variable have to be set to in order for it to work, I
thought all that the jdk needed was the classes.zip file referenced. What
does the lD_LIBRARY_PATH variable do, and directories or files should be
included?
                                                Thanks,
                                                   Dan Hughes