Rudik Amirjanyan wrote:
Hello List,

As far as ipchains is large concept, and I am tired learning it, so I
decided to ask you for help.

You don't want to spend the time to learn it yourself, even to the minimal point of being able to submit sample rules to us to comment on ...

I submit that you shouldn't run a firewall if you give up that easily.

And as another poster mentioned, iptables is what you likely ought to be using. It's far better than ipchains.

-ste