Hello all,

Having run Linux for over a year now, I want to set up a small network
at my place of work to show my employer the power of this system. I have
a Pentium 233 with 32 meg of ram and a 4 gig drive running RedHat 4.2. I
also have a spare Compaq 486DX2 with a 1 gig drive and 16 meg of ram.
What I'd like to do is use the Pentium 233 as the "server" and run the
compaq as a workstation that will access XWindows on the server. I have
an ethernet hub and two cards at my disposal. What I want to do is take
a user who wants to learn a little about Linux and let him try things
out. I'm sure I'll have him singing the praises about this system and
maybe I'll be able to show the MIS crew a thing or two.

My question is: where do I begin? Are their some good docs online
somewhere that will help me get started? Any help will be appreciated.

Later,
Mike Butler