On Wed, 28 May 2003, Gary Stainburn wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm trying to install bochs on a RH7.3 system and I've come against some
> failed dependancies - i.e.:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] gary]# rpm -i bochs-2.0.2.i386.rpm
> error: failed dependencies:
>         libvgagl.so.1   is needed by bochs-2.0.2-1
>         libvga.so.1   is needed by bochs-2.0.2-1
>         libwx_gtk-2.3.so.2   is needed by bochs-2.0.2-1
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] gary]#
>
> How do I find out which .rpm files are required to filfull these dependancies?

Head on over to http://rpmfind.net.  You can put the names of the
libraries that are missing into the search box, and it will return to you
a list of rpms that can be downloaded to satisfy those dependencies.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a message of:

subscribe